Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hoedown Throwdown

On Tuesday night, Lisa and I took a few of the kids out to a movie. We took Hannah, Silvia, Zippy, Jen, Regina, Ben, Dennis, and Jimmy to go see the Hannah Montana movie. It was a lot of fun! On the way there we were all singing (Hannah fell asleep) to David Archuleta, Fantasia, and others. They all really liked the movie and are counting on me to teach them the Hoedown Throwdown (once I'm feeling better)! During the end credits I actually stood up in the theatre and did it for them! :P Thankfully we were the only ones there! Lisa, Zippy, and I were all singing along during the whole movie!! :)For some of them it was their first time out, so that was really cool to be a part of. We're having so much fun and the rest of the team just left for the safari. We're so excited we get Huruma all to ourselves! :)

1 comment: