Wednesday, July 15, 2009

911, What's Your Emergency?

I woke up yesterday morning with the weirdest feeling. I'd gone to sleep with my mosquito net just draped over me - coming in contact with my face - since our room seems to be infested with mosquitoes. So, I woke up and my face felt... just weird. I don't really know how to explain it. It felt cold if I didn't touch it, and hot when I touched it. The best way I can describe it is that it felt like I had plumping lip gloss all over my face. The strangest feeling ever. At first it hurt, but then I got used to it and it didn't really hurt, just felt weird. Once it was starting to go away, it seemed to feel normal when I was indoors, but as soon as I went outside it went back to being weird. It's better now that my moquito net is up instead of draped over me. Just one more really weird medical issue you can add to my list! Please pray that I stop getting sick. I've been feeling sick every other day at least while we've been here. Or something's been wrong with me. I'd really like to enjoy this the best I can so I'd really appreciate that! :)

1 comment:

  1. i have so much fun reading your blogs! I am praying for you jayna..that you stay healthy and issue free! Enjoy this special time with your mom and the team. We are so proud of you all.
    Love Ya,
    Debbie Rydman

    ReplyDelete