Sunday, June 28, 2009


Friday morning. I had my birthday party the night before and some people slept over. We woke up (early, might I add) and no one was home. I called Mom and it turns out our flights had been CANCELED. Great, right? So I waited for hours until she finally let me know that she and Lisa had re-booked our flights. So there's good news and bad news. Good news: we got our flights booked and will get to be with the kids longer! Bad news: this means we won't see Dad or Johnny for even LONGER... we'll be gone for 33 days now. So, I guess everything worked out. Should be fun getting to be with all the kids for a whole month though!

No comments:

Post a Comment